Zerxza values highly aspiring young people and helping those in need. We understand how costly schooling can be and it can be very difficult for students and their families to make ends meet with the tuition, study materials, housing and other important aspects.
To make this a little easier for students, we are happy to announce we are offering a bi-yearly scholarship of $1000 for talented young who are enrolled in a college program.
How to apply
To apply, applicants must submit a 2000+ words essay on a topic of their choice. The topic can be whatever you are passionate about, but there are certain things we are assessing when choosing the winner:
- The essay must be topical.
- The essay has to be about one central topic (not about several different topics binded into one piece of content).
- The topic of the essay must be relevant for some society groups.
- The essay must be well researched. Pieces that are too generic and not thoroughly researched will not qualify.
- The writing style must be entertaining and interesting, not bland.
- The essay must have a nicely flowing writing so it’s easily readable.
The essays that abide to these guidelines will qualify and Zerxza’s editorial team will choose the winner. The pool of applicants must contain at least 10 applicants in order for the editorial team to start assessing the applications and choose a final winner.
Application guidelines and choosing the winner
Here are some pointers regarding the application process.
- Essays can be submitted from 1st of January, 2017 and the application process will be opened until 30th of November, 2017.
- The essays should be written in Google Docs file. The file should be submitted through our contact page. Make sure the link you are sending is a link from the sharing settings.
- Please enclose your name, address and phone number in the message as well as a brief description of the major you are studying and the college you are attending at. No other details should be sent.
Good luck! We are looking forward to receiving your essays!
Zerxza’s Editorial Team